About Me

Spokane, WA, United States
I am currently a middle school/high school teacher at Northwest Christian Schools, inc. (www.nwcs.org) in Spokane, WA. I live with my two cats, Chopsticks and Essie. I have an astoundingly great family and the most beautiful niece in the world. I love the life God has given me.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Halfway There!!!

Hey!!!

I'm in Incheon International Airport right now! I have two flights left: one to Mumbai, and one to Chennai, and then a long taxi ride down to Auroville. So, flight-time-wise I'm halfway there, but real time I'm maybe a third of the way there ) : Like a real tourist I took some pictures of the airport and I have put them up on Picasa. Here's the link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/magicalmatt/InTheIncheonInternationalAirportKorea#

Check out the pictures. This airport is shiney! It is a beautiful, colorful, clean place. I wonder what the Indian airports are going to be like. Anyway, back to waiting for my plane.

Oh, just a little interesting tidbit, it's 8:05 pm local time here in Korea, 3:05 am local time at home in Spokane, and it's 4:35 pm in Auroville (actually in all of India). My body is going to be so messed up when I get there.

3 comments:

niferjen said...

Huh! Very similar to airports I've been to in Osaka, Shanghai and Beijing. All very modern and white.

Anonymous said...

As I looked at your pictures of the airport in Korea, I was reminded that almost exactly 3 years ago, I spent time waiting in that airport on my way to New Zealand.

Praying for you as you continue your journey to and within India. I hope you get over jet lag quickly!

Matt said...

I haven't experienced any jet lag yet. My Mom says it will come tomorrow. I hope not; this is quite nice ( :

Do you miss New Zealand (duh!)?