About Me

Spokane, WA, United States
I am currently a middle school/high school teacher at Northwest Christian Schools, inc. (www.nwcs.org) in Spokane, WA. I live with my two cats, Chopsticks and Essie. I have an astoundingly great family and the most beautiful niece in the world. I love the life God has given me.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Valley Transformed

Hey everybody!

I got home to Spokane on Monday. At first, it was freezing cold ... okay, below freezing! The average high temperature for the first couple of days was probably 10 degrees. On Wednesday and Thursday, it snowed 2 feet! I took some pictures of the snow yesterday and put what I thought were the best ones on Picasa. Come check them out. The address to my pictures is:

http://picasaweb.google.com/magicalmatt/AValleyTransformed?authkey=SrjjQohcDEQ#

I also put some videos on YouTube. One is a slideshow of my pictures, the other two are videos of me and my Sister jumping off the back deck after shoveling. Check them out too! Here are the addresses for the three videos:

Slideshow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olLi036gRkQ
My Jump - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqjb3TpMf0o
Callie's Jump - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23qIEB9aShU







... I guess this is my sly way of reminding myself of what I'm leaving behind as I go forth into the land of 90 degree, sunny days and 65 degree, heavenly nights ( :

No comments: