I am still figuring out all of this Blog stuff. I just made it so everyone can post on my Blog. I guess before it was only registered users or "Open ID" users that could comment. Now everyone can comment. If you have not been able to before, now you can. If you know someone who tried to comment before but couldn't, tell them that they should be able to. If you're still having troubles, you can e-mail me at MagicalMatt@gmail.com.
About Me
- Matt
- Spokane, WA, United States
- I am currently a middle school/high school teacher at Northwest Christian Schools, inc. (www.nwcs.org) in Spokane, WA. I live with my two cats, Chopsticks and Essie. I have an astoundingly great family and the most beautiful niece in the world. I love the life God has given me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Gotta say, you have the greatest ideas for pictures. :)
Sounds like your going to have fun. When are you going to visit. I am so bored right now and I am at home sick. =( India sounds like fun. Well gotta go, my soup is ready.
Skittles =)
Wait ... who are you Skittles?
Great Pic in that pic your hair looks really really blond.
Snickerdoodle!
Wait, now you're Snickerdoodle? How can I visit you if I don't know who you are?!? Reveal yourself to me!!! Who are you?
Hey Matt, good talk last night love the picture and make sure that people Know that I helped think of that.....Love you soooooooo Much.
I am snickerdoodle i am diffrent from skittles. I dont even know who skittles is!?!?!?!?!
Snickerdoodle!
Oh man! Now I have two people I don't know. Who are you, Snickerdoodle? Heck, if you know Skittles, then who is she/he?
...Confused!?!
I will give you a hint my Name Starts with a C and my last nam starts with a R...... (U where my student teacher)
CASSIE!!! I actually kept class lists so I cheated and easily figured out who you are. Thank you for the big hint. I am glad you have been visiting and you like my picture ( : I'll put more good ones on.
Matthew Halpin! Can I stalk your India blog?
-Ashley Ronnell
YA you got it right
ASHLEY!!! Absolutely! I would love for you to stalk my Blog. Just make sure you stalk it for at least a month, so you can see what I have to say when I'm actually in India ( : Wow, it's good to be stalked by Ashley!
Why did you change your picture on this post?
Oh, in case you anyone was wondering, Vicki is my Mother. Say "Hi" to her!
I guess I should say hi... "Hi!"
I hope your trip to India goes wonderfully and I look forward to hearing about it!
Hello back! You shall hear much about it. I should be visiting the House when I get back in March. I'll show you all the pics I didn't put on my Blog then ( :
Your pictures are awesome. Take more and more, I would love to see them. Its snowing here and I feel like going sleding. Although I feel a little sick. We saw these awesome gingerbread houses. There was the bat cave, santa called in sick, there was this really big house, also a GIANT nintendo DS with a mario game in it. I voted for the nintendo DS. There was more but I forgot.
Skittles
Post a Comment