About Me

Spokane, WA, United States
I am currently a middle school/high school teacher at Northwest Christian Schools, inc. (www.nwcs.org) in Spokane, WA. I live with my two cats, Chopsticks and Essie. I have an astoundingly great family and the most beautiful niece in the world. I love the life God has given me.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Home Again Safe

As you may have guessed by now, I got home safely. There's nothing more to be said on this Blog. If I ever get around to it, I will upload the final photos I took and put links to them below. Keep watching out to my YouTube and Picasa accounts, as more pictures and videos are bound to pop up. As for this Blog, it is officially retired.


Thanks for reading!

-Matt

2 comments:

ana's world said...

hey mr. halpin awsome blog!!! we all miss u! and we hope u visit soon too! make sure u visit anarocks101.blogspot.com i put super cool pictures!!!!

Matt said...

Thank you Ana! I am really excited to see you again fairly soon. I am planning on visiting Seattle like the weekend after Easter. We'll see if that works ( :